Sunday, April 20, 2014

You'll forget me by and by

Really enjoy having a regular job, keeping my head down and being one out of the horde of commuters and lunch-goers during rush hours in the city. It makes me feel nameless and alone, like I could disappear from my previous life, like I am finally my own person.

12 April, Saturday: Attended a really fancy wedding, sold a skateboard for a decent sum of money and then accidentally took the wrong train. It was a fun trip to Daiso though.
13th April, Sunday:
14th April, Monday: Dinner with a stranger. Kind of enjoyed having a companion in my solitude.
15th April, Tuesday:
16th April, Wednesday: Was very happy with my makeup that day. Seems like using a brush for eyeshadow really helps!
17th April, Thursday: Ate Subway (<33) for lunch! It was yummy as usual and made me really happy (and sleepy) for the rest of the day. Planning to eat it again next week! Also received parcels of items I had bought. And it probably sounds ridiculous, but someone called me pretty. (For reasons that elude me, I am an awfully superficial person when it comes to my own appearance)
18th April, Friday: Slept most of the day, which I guess is always good.
19th April, Saturday: Found out that there will be a booth selling imported cosmetics at cheaper prices near my workplace, plan to check it out on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment