Thursday, April 3, 2014

This is how it is, I guess



31st March, Monday: The freedom of not having to submit things on time! A friend of mine told me to "take care" upon hearing that I was leaving. I didn't say anything, but his sincerity meant a lot to me.

1st April, Tuesday: Had a nice chat with this girl from one of my classes, just shows that there are friendly people everywhere.

I placed a button sticker on my phone, so basically every time I apply pressure while it's face down whilst pressing the lock button to snooze, it takes a screenshot. Below is just an example of what I regularly get in my photos folder after finally getting out of bed:

2nd April, Wednesday: Asked for help, and got it! Finally completed my assignment in the wee hours of the morning (actually it was already Thursday). Then managed to get 2048 for the first time! Heard the newspaper deliveryman driving by before I fell asleep.

3rd April, Thursday: Saw so many adorable children on the train! There was this little boy sleeping with his head resting on his father's lap, the way the dad was so gentle with the boy made me want to weep.

Got my hands on a mini bottle of au thé blanc. Somehow I find the scent crisp yet soothing and dreamy at the same time.

Brought a camera out after a long while and used it! Results can be seen in this post.


No comments:

Post a Comment