Saturday, February 9, 2013

coats coats coats

Just got my pay today. Woohoo! Now I'm agonising over whether or not to splurge on a coat. I saw these two at a shop yesterday and have since been experiencing great difficulty in getting them out of my mind...

Introducing coat #1...

I really like the (probably fake) fur lining and the length, and I think it's waterproof so that should be good?

And coat #2... 

I really have a thing for toggles. I guess the coats aren't really that extraordinary but they are just such classic styles! Now if only I could combine the two coats and have one with the length and fur lining of #1 and the toggles of #2.. Don't really give a hoot about whether the material is waterproof or not as long as it looks good and keeps me warm.

Of course, I don't even know it I'll be going overseas or not, seeing as I haven't gotten my A-level results yet (1 more month!!) but the coats are so lovely! Will probably drop by Lowrys Farm to check them out again within the next week or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment