Tuesday, September 25, 2012

So the preliminary examinations are over, and I can expect to receive the results within the next week or so. After doing the papers I have a vague idea of how I fared, so I don't have any great expectations. Just hope that I'll be able to pass all my subjects and hopefully improve on at least a few of them! I do feel a tinge of sadness that I won't be able to apply for any half-decent overseas university, but what's over is already done. Celebrated the post-examinations period by going out with a few classmates yesterday. We did spend a heck lot of time walking around aimlessly and taking a few wrong turns, but it was enjoyable all the same.

It's just four days after my last paper but I'm slowly going back to work, I certainly do not want to be unprepared for the actual examination, as I always find myself to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment