Monday, January 27, 2014

24-27 January 2013

24th Jan: Had a good lunch with an acquaintance-friend , something which is a bit of an accomplishment given that I tend to become overly nervous in such situations. Later took the LNAT which I think I did reasonably okay in. Hoping to better my score! And the waiter at Coffee Bean was really friendly. In the evening I watched the movie Never Let Me Go, it was wonderful. This leads to...
25th Jan: Spent the rest of my Saturday feeling rather emotionally drained after crying so much. (this is a good feeling)
26th Jan: My dad's birthday!
27th Jan: Met up with someone I haven't seen in a while and had a long, walk. Also I bumped into my old tutor on the train.

Back home now and feeling strangely contended. The days have been passing fast and I will probably have to make some big decisions pretty soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment